Some top tips you'll learn about later in the semester include:
- Make it conversational, the person reading wants a relationship with you
- Use headlines that will be shared (but stay away from click-bait)
- Make your point quickly – you want to engage first, then explain
- Make it visually pleasing – infographics, social media tiles, photographs, videos and link to relevant content
- Be a leader – you want to lead the conversation, so start a conversation.
The tone and style of your blog writing should be true to your authentic personality. People want a relationship with bloggers, not a corporate voice. So what's your favourite blog and why do you love it?